Last Updated: October 26, 2023
1. What Are Cookies?
1.1. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device when you visit a website. They are widely used to make websites work more efficiently and provide a better user experience.
1.2. Cookies can be classified as either “session cookies” (temporary and deleted when you close your browser) or “persistent cookies” (remain on your device for a longer period).
- Authentication: To identify and authenticate you as a user when you log in.
- Preferences: To remember your preferences and settings.
- Analytics: To collect information about how you use our website, such as the pages you visit and the links you click, to help us improve our site and services.
- Advertising: To display relevant advertisements based on your browsing behavior.
3. Types of Cookies We Use
3.1. Essential Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the basic functioning of our website and enable core features.
3.2. Functional Cookies: These cookies enhance the functionality of our website by remembering your preferences and choices.
3.3. Analytics Cookies: We use analytics tools to understand how users interact with our website. These cookies help us analyze and improve our site’s performance.
3.4. Advertising Cookies: We may use third-party advertising partners who set cookies to deliver advertisements that are relevant to your interests.
4. Managing Cookies
4.1. You can control and manage cookies in various ways. Most browsers allow you to:
- View and delete cookies.
- Block cookies from specific websites.
- Block all cookies.
4.2. Please note that blocking all cookies may impact your ability to access certain features and content on our website.
5. Third-Party Cookies
5.1. Some third-party services we use may set their own cookies on your device. We do not control the use of these cookies and recommend checking the respective privacy policies of these third-party providers.
7. Contact Us