Hobbywing patented heat-conductive copper bar cover on the power board of the QUICRN 10BL120, which can efficiently and effectively transfer heat to the integrated CNC machined billet aluminium heat sink housing, combined with reticulate heatsink and high-performance cooling fan can keep your ESC as cool as possible.
With a compact design, it’s applicable to various chassis. With the Dual (Sensored/Sensorless) Drive Mode, it’s compatible with different motors and brings racers two different control feel.
The SET button on the ESC allows the user to easily program or factory reset the ESC with ease.
HobbyWing QuicRun 10BL120 Features:
- High Reliability & Durability
- Auto identification system can recognize sensored / sensorless brushless motors automatically
- Efficient Cooling System
- Easy Operation
- Compact size, suitable for various car chassis
- Single-button Programming & Factory Reset
- Cont./Peak Current: 120A/760A
- Input: 2-3S LiPo/4-9 Cells NiMH
- BEC Output: Switch Mode:6V/3A
- Input Wires: Red-12AWG-200mm*1/Black-12AWG-200mm*1
- Output Wires: Blue-12AWG-200mm*1/Yellow-12AWG-200mm*1/Orange-12AWG-200mm*1
- Input Connectors: No
- Output Connectors: No
- Fan Size: 25.0×25.0x10.0mm
- Fan Voltage Range: 5-8.4V
- Size: 43x36x33mm
- Weight: 105g